Breaking News!

Unfortunately because of too much wind in a wind dependent hobby, today’s race had to be postponed till a later date. However the forecast for the Bass Rock Race this coming weekend 16/17/18 looks great! Westerlies, perfect! What more could we ask for? Please let Tony Freeth know if you are considering taking part ( We need to know by this Wednesday, 14th June whether to go ahead with it. Three boats already have shown interest.

There’s more! The weekend after is the Rowena Tyne party weekend. A staggered start from Blyth, slow boats go first to the mouth of the Tyne. Muster there and then make our way up river to Newcastle Quayside where we have been promised 12 free overnight berths. Sunderland YC are also taking part so 6 for us 6 for them Get your order in quickly if you wish to take part. There’s a prize on offer for a category we have yet to decide. Any ideas? (fancy dress,dressed over all etc.)